Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year Day

hey tooties...

It's a brand new year. The brand new year has unfold and we have to accept all that has to come in the new year 2007.

I spent the first day of the year wonderfully outside watching the movie entitled " Night at the Museum" in town and it was just a mere few hours that I can spend out as I have to return home for my dad's birthday dinner. It's so coincidental that my dad's birthday falls on the first day of the year and so had to go home for a family dinner together.

Wells.. Was sitting at my sit pondering upon something when I saw a slight drizzle. Shortly after, I saw the creation of a wonderful rainbow across the blue velvet skies. It was a very beautiful moment. Excited voices , hinting the presence of the rainbow in the skies, clicking sounds from the various cameras to picture down the beautiful sight and creation of the rainbow across the skies. It all happened in a short moment. Everyone sounded so excited and as if it's their first time seeing a full rainbow forming.

That was a wonderful moment of the day.

that's all folks.

- huggies darls -

No comments: