Monday, November 26, 2007

hello all..

after all the tags from friends asking me to update my blog, I have finally decided to do so since I'm sitting here doing nothing much but chatting and slacking before turning in.

Somehow, I seem very prone to injuries since I started playing floorball in year 1. Sprained ankle, sprained shoulder and more to come. Last saturday, attended the Skools training as usual and it ended up with very little people turning up. The worse thing was that there was no goalies and resulted in Shahmeer sacrificing himself to play as goal keeper in order to make the training more interesting and meaningful. It ended up that during the 4 on 4 game, he had either dived and landed wrongly or he used the wrong method of throw-out, landed him in serious pain. Before that happened, clumsy me ran for a 50-50 ball with meiwen and I managed to get the ball but somehow I ran too close to the boards that I ended up hitting the board that was not connected and bulging. My stick flew and I fell and landed on the ground, using my wrist to break the fall, I sprained my wrist but now the doctor suspects something in my scaphoid. Need to return back for another follow-up for an x-ray to confirm the situation.

think that happened all last week but shall update you all again regarding sat and sun soon. too tired to do so now..lols

-rigel-

No comments: