Wednesday, October 22, 2008

heyyo!
it's been quite some time since I last updated this board here..been collecting tonnes and tonnes of dust and ppl been telling me "ehh, you like never update your blog for longtime alr hor?"hahaha!

no updates cos there is nothing to update and just cant find the time to update now cos this period of time is the busiest time of the semester where everything are just so cramped up...
completed one set of tests just before the polite season started..that's the good thing about being a sci student for a moment but on the other hand, the tests for sci students are always so cramped together, once one test comes, the rest follows closely and we can all just die of SSTRESSS!hahahaha=PP

tests, competitions and submission dates are drawing nearer...ohhhhmygoshhh!
talking about my report, jus got to know that my advisor wanted it by monday on wed but I was just not able to concentrate and do it at the last minute cos pppl like me needs places and mood to do work and last minute doesn't work cos I'LL just produce rubbish work..hahaha!
somehow I never managed to complete by monday but at least I managed to get it going today and quite happy..at least one part done..few more to go and ready for submission..wheee~~

there's going to be a game later!!
dearest adroits!
today is the final and last chance for us to show the ultimate power of the adroits...hahaha!
(sounds so power ranger)
let us leave the court with no regrets!
let's go girls!!=DD

alright, think tha's all for now..
off to prepare and head to sch for the game later night held at np=))
hudie lai le-----

taaaas

No comments: