Friday, November 14, 2008

sick bird

hey peepo!!

been really really long since I've updated this space here...
been busy but at the same time lazy to update and thus no updates..hahaha!

finally I'm done with the fyp report after a month, or maybe just a few weeks of really doing up the report..
submittd it like yesterday afternoon..
submission is like today..

was down with flu in the morning..
am like finally sick and seriously SERIOUSLY sick laaaa...
omggg!
was actually all prepared to go for training but had a damn damn bad headache..
end up staying home and slept..
but when I woke up, felt as if I was caught in an oven..
down with fever and flu i think..
running temp and running nose..
popped in some panadol and flu med and went to bed..
felt better when I got up..

this morning supposed to go school..
but apparently the temp had not allowed me to leave home..like 39.1??burn burn burn my brains..hahahaha!
medications and slp again..
think im off to bed again now..
hahaha! so so so tired and lethargic
sucha sickbird!hahaaa
hmmmm..

taaaas

No comments: