Wednesday, March 4, 2009

peaceful night

though I slept in quite late last night, probably is called early in the morning at like 4+..
busy talking to some ppl through the net and found that time passed quite fast..
decided to head for the bed but still the eyes were like quite wide open..
but the moment I lie down was like a total different story..hahOaha!

anyways, the night's sleep was great..
the past weeks has been bad cos of some inconsiderate neighbours of mine who blast the chinese radio early in the morning disturbing my sleep and once I'm awake, I'll be awake..
today was the first time there was peace but something else came..
bird came pecking on the window...
so funnyy..!!

anyways.
it's going to be a rest day for me today
training cancelled and so A DAY of rest for family and tv time~~~yay yay!!

No comments: