Sunday, August 2, 2009

now I seem to be so free so I might as well use this time to update this space of mine..

it's been one month since I started workin and I guess I'm quite happy with my work place and managers though I have to work under three managers, which means that my work is times three, but it's still alright because it still leaves me with some time to rest and relax and of cos SLACK!HAHAHAHA!!=ppp

guess that i'm rather happy with my managers because as long as I do my work, they won't bother me and as long as I complete their work by the stipulated timing, then all is fine..they're very cool and nice people but what matters the most is that I have great colleagues and a good working environment that reduces the stress set upon me..the first day at work was an experience but time flies and soon i've worked for one month already...

every week would be looking forward to fridays and the weekends...this weekend was quite interesting..after work, heading to bishan to meet up with my rp mates.. dinner and slacked with them for the night, of cos managed to have a wonderful talk with dearest sk on the train journey back to bukit batok..after that, received a msg from my ever-crazy sister telling me that she felt like studying at the 24-hour macs at bukit batok and beig nice, I decided to accompany her after I've went home to shower and change before heading over with her..guess what, the crazy me decided to challenge myself to some o-level mathematics and realised that actually I was still quite in touch with the mathematics though it's been three coming to fours years since I last touched mathematics..it was quite fun...but then,just when I was so into it, my sister requested to go home cos she was tired aready..so we walked home and think we took so long cos both our feets were so heavy and were practically walking with eyes closed..hahahaha!

saturday was somehow a rest day but there was training in the night which I thought was quite good though tiring.haha!

sunday was not a bad day though..managed to meet up and catch-up(not ketchup) with people I hardly had the time to meet..

the week has been quite a great one though=D


*what do you see?*

No comments: