Monday, February 1, 2010

I'M BACK ALIVE!

hahahahahaha!! finally I've decided to update this space since I managed to find the free time to do so now...

the weekends have been pretty eventful and when I say that it's really..was like doing sports almost the whole of my weekends except for sunday which was a time to meditate and spend time with family members...not really with whole family but just my sister cos we were doing our LAST MINUTE CHNESE NEW YEAR SHOPPING...hahahaha!!
let us just backtrack a little, saturday was really sports all day..started offf with training in the morning and then I headed to suntec convention for some NTU talk and then travelled all the way back to woodlands for some church events..played some touch rugby which most of the time I was there to touch ppl and only touched the ball like once?probably twice..hmm..was bored of doing that and 3 of us just decided to play another sport and that was FRISBEE.!!was fun just passing it around though and at the same time we made new friends..it could have been better if we played a game but all were just too young..

anyways, that was not all..learnt another new sport and that is HANDBALL..!it's never easy to play handball though it seemed easy especially the throwing technique..not easy to master at all..think I was like trying and laughing at myself at the same time..hahahaha!can't stand the stupidity..but I managed to master it!hahahaha..

butttttttttttt.....i'm like aching cos it's so long since that muscle really really worked..it just woke up!haha!




NTU application is open and I guess I should consider my choices and apply though I'm more or less aware of what I'm going to do...but..there should always be a Plan B..

No comments: