Wednesday, June 6, 2007

off-day

hey tooties...

It's been a rather slacky day for me since I got up in the morning. Sat right in front of my lappy, view blogs,tag,listen to music,chat and check mails.It's been my daily routine since I entered RP last year. Hogging the lappy like nobody's business but it gets bored when there is no one to disturb or talk to.

Towards late afternoon, prepared for bbq and as usual, I would be the first to arrive and many know that I am always either punctual or early. Melvin had organised a bbq for a gathering of the floor-ballers, both from the girls and the guys team to celebrate the last day before he enters into NS to serve the nation. It's nice of him to organise such a gathering for us. Quite alot turned up but I think few are staying over probably because of the preview of the boot-camp they will be having in september.

Left quite early as my dad had come to pick me up and also since it's on the way, he was nice enough to send brendon home.

THANK YOU LOADS,MELVIN, FOR THE BBQ THAT SERVES AS ANOTHER GATHERING OF THE FLOOR-BALLERS!!

-riggieworty-
*hugs*

2 comments:

SHERYL! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHERYL! said...

continue to update ! =D