Sunday, June 24, 2007

mug-ness

hey tooties...

here I am to update this blog again ever since I last updated. I shall update all about my past week. hahahaha..It's finally that I got this free time to type out this entry and that I finally found back the instinct to blog again. Not nice to let it collect dust after creating it but it's just that the laziness just overtakes me..=))

anyways.. the past week has been a rather stressed, long, boring but fine week for me. I have been like studying since the weekends for the upcoming understanding tests that have been scheduled one after another the whole week. As I take an additional elective subject, I do not have any free days because the day isoccupied by the elective module. I chose to do it and so I shall not complain so much but the stress is really quite unbearable. It just reminds me of secondary school when I studied for the national examination. I felt that this was worse because there were so many science terms to understand and remember. Furthermore, an additional ingredient that added to the stress was the endless floorball trainings. Trainings are like mondays to saturdays with thursday exceptional but I skipped both the guys training because I needed to like focus on my studies before I get a GPA which I would regret and blame on myself for not doing well enough. Every training would start after school ends at 6 and ends approximately 9.15 plus minus, depending on what time the coach wants to call it a day. As usual we would cool down, talk, team talk, cheer and lastly go change. After changing have to like wait for this, wait for that before heading off to the central for dinner. Dinner always takes close to 45 mins and by the time I reach home, it's always close to midnight and I have to study for the test the following day. All would end at about 2am the latest before I head to bed and this has been continuing for the past whole week.

It was kind of hard to cope but I have to try to in order to juggle between studies and sports since both are of importance. I try to put more effort in my studies but the results always showed otherwise. haha.. what do to, maybe I'm not fated with A grades but the rest or perhaps I did not put in enough effort.

Saturday was a long day for me as I had to get up as early as 7.30 to prepare to go for training that starts at 9 in the morning. madness la.. fancy me getting up so early on a saturday morning, but for the sake of training and enjoyment. training on saturday was good but tiring cos there were not many people. At least there were goalies this time round. haa
After training, all showered and headed off to causeway for lunch and talked and slacked till 3+ then left. On the way home, dad rang me up asked me if I wanted to go to hospital and so I decided to go. Alighted from the bus along upper bukit timah road and waited for him to fetch me to sgh. Stayed there till 9pm and then cabbed home. talked, accompanied and played with my cousin, aunty and my nephew. He changed so much since the time I last met him, became so much talkative and handsome. hurr

think that was all about it that occurred last week. Nothing major just a small incident ba. Hope you recover soon=)) all will be fine =)))
Look forward to the week to come.heee

- huggies -

2 comments:

Reena >.< said...

heya gf.. first haha i found u la. lyk take me forever can~! haha aniwae. don so stress.. wadeva it is fball can nv compare as werk.. skip trgs and all its ok de.. but of cos i hope u can go every trg la.. i also having prob to jaggle..

cheer up and smile

from #44 [ur gf]

gerrrrri said...

hey girl! smile :D

loves loves!