Saturday, July 7, 2007

hey tooties...

I'm finally bear to update my blog after not doing so for so long, after all the bugging from my friends I've finally decided to update my blog.

The past week has been a very packed and busy one though. From Monday till Saturday, I had training with Thursday as an exception. Out of 5 days of training, 4 were court and 1 was physical. As the girls team had decided to ask wilson to lead us for physical, we were told to run 3 rounds of 1.5km, clocking a time of 9min30s. When I heard that, I was shocked because I have never ran so fast before. My confidence level at that point of time was low but I never gave up instead I performed my best in order to clock the time. All three rounds were with the time limit with variation but it gave me a sense of achievement for being able to clock such a timing.

During training, I was nicknamed "spoilmarket".(only people who were there knows why)
Then we had friendly with Combined Skools team. Before that, I was asked by coach to bring the team for 2 rounds of jogging, with a distance of 3km. Afterwhich, we returned to court for warm-ups before the friendly match. During the match, I was feeling super lethargic and it seemed that I was rather screwed during the match. From the way the singapore skools players play, with comparison to the previous time, they have improved tremendously and had wonderful play-ups. Their way of play was commendable.

Think that's all about it for last week and would update soon...

* Wish you all the best in your league games and win as many games as possible*

- huggies -

No comments: