Sunday, July 8, 2007

hey tooties..

back to updates again.. after not being able to attend church for so long, I have finally resumed to norm by attending church start of today.the feeling of going to church felt so good after not being able to do so for such a long time.I have stopped going since the start of the league games till now and have not attended church since I have been too exhausted and burned out from the trainings that I have. Being able to commit myself back to him feels nice and good because he lightens up my heart.

after church-ing with my brother by attending the service at 8am, service ended at 9.40am and so I accompanied my brother to bpp to buy stuff and food before heading to woodlands as I had intended to watch the div 3 league matches that were held in Republic Polytechnic.less than half the floorball team came down to support the guys for the match.met meiwen, mc, hazmi,alfee and ahmad in cwp macs first as I was still waiting for duck and karmun, before heading to school to watch the match.reached school around 11.45 but the match had not started as expected, probably because the referee was late. The first match was between RP and some pingyi secondary and the match was quite nice. The score was good with a great score difference. I'm sure that they had trained hard enough and the results were showing. This shows that the training that they have been undergoing were worth it all and that it had paid off. It was a really good start for RP as they played well.

think that's all folks.will update again soon if I can find the time=))

- huggies -

3 comments:

Reena >.< said...

heya.. i tink its time for us to tk a break from fball man.. its getting so no life.. even sun must go back sch la.. hahahahah! but aniwae update more often~!

*- nonsense girl -* said...

hahaha..yeah..my life have been revolving around floorball too much. time to take a break before I fall sick again..

gerrrrri said...

update leh girlfriend