Friday, October 26, 2007

cheers

it seems a bit late to update about pol-ite but still I will continue to update about it.

POL-ITE has finally come to an end!
I think that my team performed to their best in this season of pol-ite. I was able to see the effort that each individual put in to play as a team and achieve the goals that were set by the team.
Overall, the competition was a rather competitive and enjoyable one. Even though we had not manage to emerge as champions, like what we had aimed for but of course we had met our other team goal which is to get second in this pol-ite and indeed we were able to achieve that. To be able to emerge as champions would be a bonus to us I would say. I think that we are champions as long as we are able to play as a team and achieve great results which would do the school, coach, advisors, supporters as well as ourselves proud. I AM VERY PROUD OF MY TEAM. RP has the best ever floorball team..=))) Of course, I finally managed to score 1 GOAL in this entire season. feel so happy that I was able to achieve my personal goals=DD
No matter what, we still remained strong despite the ups and downs. we have done it!!! cheers =D

anyway, had lesson today and was feeling rather restless in class. think it was due to the energy that had been drained during the pol-ite period where all of us were running and playing our hearts out in order not to let our coach, advisor as well as ourselves down. Though we were given off days from training, I took the opportunity to support the soccer pol-ite in school yesterday evening at the sports complex. The match was quite exciting but of course boring at times because the ball just seems to fly as if they are playing tennis. Reached home around 2330 and showered of course and took a rest but today was feeling so lethargic and thus I decided to take a short break during the first break in class. anyway, lesson was rather stressful today that I didn't manage to take a proper lunch, just decided to eat some fruits and of course a cup corn that lasted me till 2000. that was like after watching the hockey pol-ite between tp and sp at nanyang polytechnic. Finally got to watch a hockey tournament and found it quite interesting and felt like getting onto the pitch to play.hahahaha.. newfound interest=P



last but not least,

=rpfloorball=adroits=lovess=

No comments: