Saturday, October 13, 2007

just not my day

thursday was so not my day. the day started off nice with an interesting immuno lesson. it has always been fun and it's the most interesting class so far. The facilitator is nice because she never fails to explain the problem to us clearly and ensures that we understands the problem well. she also blends in well with the class too. the best thing is she jokes with us and the wa she conducts her lesson enables us to learn much better.

then had to meet my friends all in the canteen before heading off. not long after, I just remembered that I forgot to bring the key to the cabinet. it was the most important key and then i just cabbed home the moment I remembered about it and cabbed back and I spent $22 DOLLARS solely on cab fare. madness..first time i cab home alone too. this month I never shop but instead I spend it on transportation. cant believe myself spending 22 bucks on cab fare. I had expected something bad already because my eye had been twitching before class ended and also before I left home, I had a feeling that I forgot to bring something but just that I could not remember what I had forgotten and true enough it was the cabinet key.

friday was nothing much but the morning was somehow different.haha.. met up with mc and meiwen as usual but with additional people too, phillicia, joreen and vernon as well. First time they reach so early and had breakfast with us. talked quite a bit before heading off to class where they had their ut and we had lesson. lesson was bad. took so long to understand but still never understand fully but partially. goodness, applied chem this sem is the most killer module.

POL-ITE is coming and it is just 1 and a 1/2 days away. It's approaching like it's just one-and-a-half minutes away!

alrights, think that's about all.update again

No comments: