Friday, June 20, 2008

report struggle

hey tooties...

let me divert abit before continue with the other updates on previous weeks...

spent my time after school attending some module selection briefing at the lecture theatre and thereafter went over to the sports hall to inform regarding my FYP progress and head off to the library (my fav place..errr=PP) to continue with my FYP report.. at the library you can observe the many science students rushing out their final report and doing all the last minute amendments to the report before the submission date and just in time to meet the dateline in a few hours time..everyone was seen scrolling up, scrolling down, clicking left, clicking right, typing and deleting.. you can so imagine the scene at the library with most science students rushing to meet the datelines..it's seldom you see the library so packed with students..haha!

can't believe that I'm still awake at such a timing of the day..good morning to all!!haha! normally at this hour, I would be in deep sleep in the comfy bed of mine but today is just so exceptional..The dateline for my FYP report would be in a few hours time and I just finish editting after sending in to my advisor twice and both times I get more comments and feedbacks to make the appropriate amendments..hmmm..now is the third time I'm going to send in to my advisor and whether I will get back the report tomorrow morning with any comments on amendments to make would depend greatly on the advisor.guess there is a high possibility that I might not receive any mail from her regarding the report but instead that would be the final and submitted report..

if so, all the best to me cos I do not know whether the report is up to the actual standard anot...hmmm..whatever it is, hope for the best...=S

- huggies -

No comments: