Saturday, July 5, 2008

long long long disappearance

hey tooties...

the long awaited entry has finally been up after like soo soooo soooooo long. apologise to all the regular visitors to this blog carrying the hope that it would be updated but instead was disappointed because the owner of this blog has been super-ly duper-ly busy with her FYP.

so let me start the long out-dated entry..actually there are more entries before this but I thought that maybe I should just update about the current issues since they have long past..saturday, 28th June was my sister's birthday and as usual, my family would just celebrate the birthday simple with just a dinner treat..before the dinner treat, I had training in school and was supposed to meet my team mate to get the poster printed but instead she printed it herself because my training ended late and so in the end she printed and left already..after training, had some lunch with reena, pei sisters,meimei,denisse and joelle at kfc..wooo!after lunch met clar at the train station and took the train to queenstown first before going to town to get my sister's gift..got her a wallet though...hmmm..was so tired and sleepy but still managed to last..then I rushed home so that I could make it in time for the dinner..

dinner-ed at IVINS, some paranakan restaurant and then my brother decided to drive us out for some desserts and so decided on chomps but we ended up at the cold storage with goods that are imported..check out the food there..seriously..slurps*





after that, decided to feast on some ice-cream..seriously, was such a wonderful night of desserts and food..goodness!yummy-licious..think you all should go there one day...=DD



check out the desserts above..slurps slurps slurps!!should try going there one day..the place there is very nice to slack and conducive to associate..=DD that was how my saturday was!wonderful saturday...hmmm.

now shall talk about the project then...
since the past weeks I had been busy with doing the drafts and finalizing the report, followed closely after was the poster that needs to be finalized and rehearsed on so that we would be more confident on the actual. comments were given on the poster and amendments needed to be made and so the past 2 weeks were busy with the G301(fyp project), which is only the part one..hmmm..so the week was so packed with amending, fyp meetings,rehearsals and adding on to the load was the training sessions. physical sessions were sacrificed to complete the project, leaving me very short hours of sleep every day.usually only 4 or 5 hours per day maximum.monday was training, then tuesday was the final meeting amongst our team to finalise and discuss before the final presentation which would be on wednesday.the presentation got us so worried that it made us research and research when we reach home and prepare our cardex in preparation for the presentation the next day.OMG..first time I felt so stressed up for a presentation, probably cos its a different kind of presentation?


the DAY that everyone was panicky for had finally arrived..started off with the alarm buzzing in my ears at 5.45 in the morning but I finally got out of bed only 15 mins later to get ready for the most important part of the project..decided to take a bus to woodlands cos I was too lazy to transfer to train and was supposed to meet my friends at 7.45 but instead I met my project advisor on the bus and she sat next to me telling me that we will do fine because our reports are nicely done..that was able to calm my heart abit before the presentation and perked up my confidence.






wednesday,2nd July was the only day where you would see the most number of students in Republic Polytechnic dress so formally and smartly, looking all prepared to step into the working community..hahahaha!turning left and right you see people dressed smartly and all ready to present to a board of directors..hahaha! met up with my team mates, talked abit before registering and proceeding to the classroom that we were allocated, prepared ourselves, pasted up the poster then the rest went down to get some drinks and food since there was still much time.close to 9, the first assessor came in and he was great!the presentation was the least stressful and quite relaxed.the presentation was to be assessed by 6 assessors in total and we had to wait till we were assessed by all 6 assessors before we were allowed to leave the class..hmm..waited and waited for quite some time before the next assessor would come in and so in between we listened to the other presentations that were in the same class and seemed quite interesting though...talked, chat and laughed...haha!overall, the presentation went well and think that my team did well..GREAT JOB!!=DD



wonderful FYP mates!check out all once in a lifetime smart-looking ppl!haaa=PP

finally the project is over and I can finally relax and reocover all the lost sleep since the past 3 weeks or so, when I have been busy either with the report or the poster..hmmm..

friday was the campus relay and the floorballers really did well..all of you were great during the run..so so so proud of you all!=DD

today, never went for training but ended up resting at home and recovering the lost sleep before completing my online logbook and then head out to tsh to watch some games..manaaged to watch the victorians play against the road warriors and a period of juniors against ITE..i tot that they played and defended well in that period thoughh..great job girls!!=Dafter that, headed off to braddell to attend my uncle's daughter's one month celebration where a buffet was all ready..yumms!but still the brownie was tempting me and the curry was cool..tried stupid things with the brownie in front of me though..haha!dipped brownie into curry and famous amos cookie into curry too!...hahahaha!can you imagine how the taste is like?hahaha!

after that, left and headed to sembawang for some chit-chat session and catching up session with my cousins..on the way, I came up with some lame joke which came about quite randomly though..haha!hmmm..laughed alot and found out more and shared among ourselves alot before heading home..tot today was a day that was WONDERFUL and GREAT!!=DD

think I should go off now..need to get up early tmr morning and head off to tsh again..this time would be a tiring day i guess..good luck to you girls tmr!play well..have confidence..

play like champions!!=DD

- huggies -



No comments: