Thursday, July 24, 2008

waiting

hey tooties...

see..I'm like finally updating this place of mine like not after so long but Like just a few days or maybe a day later only..think nothing much happened yesterday but I'm just glad that I passed the FTT like after going for so many practises and evaluations. If I never passed, I might just as well bang my head against the wall already..hhaha!great that I passed it though..should feel what I felt the momet I pressed the "End Test" button, the heart was running faster than the cheetah seriously..hahaha!heart don't run but beat, but this team it runs..hahahah!=PPP

after that off to school supposedly wanted to run but received a last minute message regarding the mental training and end up reaching school on time but went for the mental training and got some goodies from aussie..yummy-licious!thanks alots!!=DD
then was off for training..
I thought that training was good cos new things were learnt and at the same time finally got to see duck like after so long..her knee seems to be very fragile.."do take good care of your knee=D"
she was so nice and sweet as to get chocolates from australie to pamper us..how nice..hmmm..
all of us were like enjoying the chocos just when mr amir stepped in, everyone stopped the mouth action and pretended to be doing something..funny!anyways, the rest of teh choco are with me and cut nicely into cubes..think I will bring to training on sat to share with everyone else..guess it would be yum yum yums!!

think i need to be off for training already..
shall be back for more updates soon..=)

- huggies -

No comments: