Monday, July 28, 2008

land of boredom in republicia

hey tooties...

been finding it hard to sit down for long of late..starts to ache after sitting for too long and finds it hard to turn my head to the right side..been home for the whole of yesterday since I reached home after church that ended at 10am and then breakfast with my sister before heading home and never left the house again..haha!managed to watch the dvd that I borrowed from sch titled "Billy Elliot"..quite a funny show but the ending was like...got so tired and fell asleep while using the laptop..think the only thing that I would do at home when I dont go out is to find food occasionally to keep my mouth in action..hahaha!

woke up, dinner, watch tv and then started to do notes for the test on tuesday morning..
watched tv at the same time and did the daily journal of mine..
then was when I found out that I can never be a lawyer..no wonder I'm studying this course in rp..hahahaha!managed to stay awake and chat and all, was so awake so I managed to last till wee hour and went to bed..hmmm..

school today is like boring to the max..for now I mean..
there is like a problem in our face but everyone just doesn't know what to search for and what to be included..some are just staring blankly, some are typing like a typewriter, some are just so immensed in what they are doing, some are just away in their dreamland to find their snow-white or snow-prince..hahaha!=PPi'm just taking the time to write here since I'm like so bored in this land of boredom..

guess i'm going to give a miss to training for these 2 days to get enough rest and all..
guess i'm off for now..will be back..

- huggies -

No comments: