Wednesday, July 23, 2008

sour plum seed

hey tooties...

it's been a long week since I updated this place of mine..somehow it always has the feeling to update just not the mood..wonder why sometimes too..anyways, the week's been filled with all sorts of feelings..hmmm

sometimes it just makes me ponder on certain things..
I question myself on what is sportsmanship? To me, sportsmanship is to play fair, abiding by the rules, treating your opponents with respect, treating the players with respect and treating the officials and referees with respect..somehow it just took a turn when sometimes I feel that certain things had changed very much. I had not expected such things to happen at such events at such places..to witness a situation like this just makes my heart want to hide and I just could not tolerate that kind of atmosphere..it just doesn't feel right for me...guess sportsmanship has to be displayed everywhere, all the time, no matter what and where..=D

the week's been rather alright..was able to make time down for morning training on sat and after that head off to tsh with an empty stomach..haha!cos the girls game were to be starting soon, we didn have the time to get food but instead had to help out in the game..overall, i think that the girls played well as compared to the first time I saw them play, there was a great improvement and I guess that the feelings that they brought in were much different?maybe the goals that they agreed on?congratulations on the win and keep it up!!down to tsh again to watch the game on sunday and after that off to dinner..hmmm..

monday started off so tiring for me that I can just fall asleep anytime, anywhere, anyplace..haha!have been going to class, not having sufficient energy to keep me going unless I have some special entertainment to keep me awake, otherwise I would just take a short nap after I have completed my work in the first break.would sometimes go down for a short walk to prevent me from sleeping cos the classroom is now the best place to spend sleeping though it's not very comfortable, it's good enough to sleep and rest.hahaha!so far, mondays supposed to be very energetic but I was so so tired la..that I seldom talk much..haha..yesterday the president visited our school but was just able to take a small look at him and then back to play..was so funny la..the girls played for fun and for a moment it was a chaotic game where all 18 ppl were playing in that small court there when it was supposed to be 5v5 for the guys and den follower by 4v4 for the girls..we just created chaos by merging both and it end up very messy and the ball never reaches cos it's just so messy and chaotic..hahaha!was so funny..after that there were refreshments provided and somehow we ate and some of them ate so much and forgot that there was pt..haha!great thing pt was still manageable otherwise I would just puke out cos we ran just 10mins after eating..how great ar...was just happy that the president saved me from having to study for test..haha!it was postponed to a later date..phew..

think I will update soon ar..preparation for the driving test later..
shall be back soon=))

- huggies -

No comments: