Sunday, July 13, 2008

interesting?

hey tooties...

i'm back again for more updates after a week or so..the week has been rather alright with more time to spend for replenishing my sleep but still it wasn't enough due to the training sessions we have..hmmm..


anyways, updates about the game that rp div 2 team played..think that they were all very afraid to perform all out due to the fact that it was their first time playing in the league and all were like lost sheeps when they were playing during the first period but it got better when they were able to release their stress slightly later on..hmm..the game was still alright despite the loss,experience was gained aight!=D i had practically spent my whole sunday at tsh all the way till night and reach home as late as 11.30pm..omg~then had to prepare for school the next day...was supposed to generate the quiz questions and so decided to set qns that are quite straight-forward but somehow he wanted questions that are quite difficult and it ended up that the class had not understood what the questions wanted.so when the grade was out, it was the worse grade.sometimes i never like it because he always wants things to go his way and is very demanding but he never submits on time,making it very difficult for the compiler to gather everything and submit to the portal.



actually, i've been super slack the past week. been doing my work and disappearing during the break to the sports hall to watch the A div games during lunch break and returning shortly before lesson starts.its somehow quite interesting and exciting to watch the games but boring at times...the week was just filled with watching games, training, meetings and lessons which are quite usual but still was quite happy because I managed to spend some time with my family at least.



friday was alright but was quite tired in sch cos i slept late and woke up early for sch and that day everyone just seemed so lethargic including meiwen la..she asked me to go walk around the sch with her cos she was so sleepy that she can just fall asleep any time and some never come sch..so pig la!hahaha=PPanyways,friday was alright la..met up as usual for lunch den watch part of the A div games before going back to class and prepare for presentation and left class early to catch the A div games with jac since she had no lappy and was bored..I decided to leave class early and that was the first time i leave class early like that..decided to make a floorball girl out of blue tack to keep ourselves company and jac got so excited about it la..hahaha!



the blue-tack floorball girl

the floorball girl playing floorball



think sat was quite interesting although tiring cos we were supposed to have training but not really training cos the coach won't be around and since there would be visitors to our training, meiwen and I decided to go since majority of the ppl wont be appearing.started with me walking from the train station to the interchange but on the way there, somehow got woken up by limin who appeared in front of me and I was like thinking in my head"who ar,early morning"hahaha! it took me like a few seconds to realize that it was her..like so early in the morning and my brain not functioning properly despite the good night's slp, still in stoning-mode but somehow she woke me up and was awake till after training.was shooting drills, den started a mini 3-on-3 game cos it was rather boring and it was girls vs guys..goodness!santeri's shots are like woo-lalaaa!that none of us dares to block but cant wait to dodge..hahaha!=Pafter that, some of the guys came and we took a short break, some penalty shots before we started a 5-on-5 game for like 30mins to 40mins..can't believe we played so long and den we were supposed to take a short break but it ended up we took a full break till the end..sat around, chatted and shared..haha!


went for lunch after training, den headed home since I had nothing on and was intending to study but somehow nothing got into my head and decided to study on sun instead since I had more time. decided to take a nap cos was quite tired from all the runnings and when I awoke, my bro returned and he forced me to join the church ppl for a run at gombak stadium but when we reached, they had finished running and was doing some exercises.didn't feel good to join but joined in the games after that..was quite a hilarious game though..sitting captains ball..haha!so cool right/??den headed off for dinner at bukit timah food centre..seriously, we were having some great time having dinner together other than the car ride where 5 ppl squeezed into the seat at the back..woah!dinner was sumptious and great with variety of food,keeping the table cramped with food..madness!great time spent with my family as well as my two wonderful cousins=DD wonderful saturday!!



today, the RP girls are going to play their second match of the league but I wonder how it had went..I had not managed to go watch them play because their game is like at 10am in the morning and I have project meeting at 12 at NLB.we managed to finish discussing the project at 2+ and had more things to search for before starting the project proper.after that, decided to take a longer way home because it seemed quite early and wanted to get seats and so I took the train to simei and took back..seemed quite dumb but was alright because I got to sit and napped on the train..wonder why I was so lethargic today?hmmm..reached home and started my revision but my lappy is going to die any time soon i guess cos the batt is not charging..ohman.!!


think i'm off for now..going for my dinner..=))


- huggies -

No comments: