Saturday, July 26, 2008

chill out

hey tooties...

now i'm like updating more often already?haha..
just returned from training and decided to update this space of mine since i got nothing to do for now and am enjoying this cookies-and-cream ice-cream of mine..yummss..! training was alright rather slack but quite fun though very little ppl turned up..all of us had fun i guess? hippee-yai-yai-hippy hipee yai...
was so great to see fariza in action after like so long since I last saw her?was really nice to see her playing though=))after training was off to lunch and once again lunch at pasta like again..hahaha =DD

friday was just alright but it just reminds me of the time I used to stay out late and chill out in the past after sch when trainings were not taking up the whole week.friday lesson was quite slack and relaxed, played games and all, after that was test. test was alright I guess..hope I can do well this time round to make up for the rest..headed down to the canteen to meet sheryl to take the rugby bus to nyp to watch hockey as well as rugby.guess the rugby girls played well and it's my first time seeing deb and farah playing hockey on the pitch..congrats to deb for scoring a goal on the pitch=))

after that, went off halfway thru the hockey game for dinner at the amk coffee shop..changed location to the macs after that since it was getting cold and we were sitting right under the fan..a time of chill out with duck, wileen, sheryl and gerri was rather interesting..been a long time since I chilled out till that late with friends and was rather interesting session though...

guess, that's about all for now..
my bed is calling me..hahaha

- huggies -

No comments: