Tuesday, July 29, 2008

land of boredom in republicia(part II)

hippo in necklace..
hahaha!

anyways, school today was a bore and was so troublesome like seriously..
can you imagine going to sch and head to class just for like 30 mins and some more I'm like having lab..after that we have to go back to class just to take the stupid test that has been postponed from last week due to the visit by tthe president..hmmm..taking test in the morning is quite alright because I think I was somehow quite prepared but not when I'm not prepared at all..managed to do all the questions but it ended up that I screw up one of the question..madness..!

nevermind, enough of test..still it was so troublesome to walk back to class and then back to the lab again to continue with the lab session.lab was on compounding of the cream and was alright though..but lesson was super boring cos the atmosphere is like so boring and dead.everyone seems so dead today probably cos of the problem today or it's just today..some more there are not many ppl in class cos all skip class as there wont be anymore tests on this module anymore..

ohh..finally the final lap of our semester where we are down and left with 2 more tests to go and we are all free to fly and soar up high....in our bedssss..hurrrrr!!=PPP
class has ended and I guess it's time to rot my time cos wont be attending training cos I need to just rest in order to play..
hmmm...

shall be back for more again..
probably take a nap like now?haha
tatasss

- huggies -

No comments: