Friday, August 1, 2008

disappointment

hippee-hippo

wednesday was finally a day where I can get up slightly later than usual but still I need to be in school like as early as 11am just for the sake of lab. guess what we did in the lab session was totally a waste of time la..seriously!look at what we did..prepared ngm plates, then decided to try the fluorescence assay to determine the oxidative stress and so we discussed and calculated the protocol and proceeded on to pick like 30 worms each?omg!tell you, the eyes can really go berserk man!after picking, we all decided to take a break, went for lunch break in a team and talked abit before heading back to lab to try out the assay but guess wad, tried and tried, still not results and lab ended at like 4.45 when I was required to go home and get my stuff for training!!omg!walked out of the school to the interchange with the advisor and for the first time, I went home with the advisor cos it happened that she was going westmall.talked to her about almost everything, she asked about floorball, about after-poly life..quite interesting though..den after that, rushed home and pack my stuff before my dad sent me to sch..otherwise i'll b like dunno how late la..

friendly after that..
training first before the friendly and guess the friendly was great!all of us played well as a team and still stayed strong till the very end.. I really like that kind of attitude!=DD the fight we put for every ball and the effort that we all put in..all was just so commendable!=DDfriendly ended with a draw..both teams were just as tough as the rock la..we are all just strong in our own ways.
after that rushed off to shower and all..first time I showered so fast after training cos I will just end up being the last everytime..hmmm..
packed and got ready to leave and nina and friends were down to watch..(sounds so like barney & friends)hahahahaha!!!=PPP
didn't join the normal people for dinner but instead left with the others..talked to reena on the way to the interchange and at least it got me a bit better but still left me quite affected somehow..hmmm..
from there, was hungry and so I decided to want to eat but the rest left and so headed for dinner at macs before going home.. reached home late but just couldn't slp..hmmm..
sch today was alright..with not many people and all, we changed the lesson into a game session because it wont be tested in the test and so to make it more interesting and to make everyone involved and participating...
class ended and left to meet the rest in the lib..
omg!just can't believe I really really fell asleep in the lib just for that 15 mins?
after that was awoken suddenly by dunno what but yeah..got me slightly refreshed up at least before the training..

training was seriously madness..
great I managed to pull through the whole training despite the tiredness..
now I'm like aching like badly..
maybe no sch tmr ?rest day..weeee
hahahaha!long weekends ahead loooo!!!=PPP

(banana,will pass you the choco like soon and thanks for the encouragement..hahaha!=Dwas glad you came)
(miss sya, thanks for the words of encouragement too!!you were like so powerful lah..don't worry, you were great!)

guess that's just all..


- huggies -

No comments: