Monday, August 11, 2008

memories and fun

Singapore's birthday has just past like 2 days ago..
how I wish I were at the NDP cos we can just have some close up view on the parade like the fly past, march past and of course the parachuters...it feels so great to be able to parachute but at the same time it is quite scary cos it's just like some freefall..wheeewww..
great efforts to all the performers to put in the commitment to commemorate and celebrate the Day together..


think the weekends were just alright..
national day was great but bad at the same time too..sighs..
just hope everything will be over soon..do come home soon..miss your presence at home.=(
sunday was the game between the rp girls and sim blacks..was late to watch the match but still I managed to catch like 2 periods of the game despite reaching like super late when their match were supposed to start at 2, I reached like 45mins later?hahaha!think the girls did great in the game..can just feel the hunger for ball and the fire in them to perform..they were playing like wonderfully great yesterday..was so pleased to watch the game but poor philly got injured(hope your knee's fine..)..after that was late lunch early dinner with the rest and then headed back to the sports hall to watch some of the game between the one west and ntu players..left and rushed to dover and over to nuh..was quite solemn but was funny at the same time tooo..hahaha=))

today I'm like in class..lesson seems to be the most hated by the class cos the attendance is like bad bad bad..stepped into class with just like 11 ppl in class?lesson is like quite relaxing and seriously relaxing cos we came to class, presentation in the second meeting and at the final meeting we are going to play game, which means that we have the whole break for us to just relax and not do anything..slack and do nothing..that's how I can just update here..hahaha!hope class ends early so that I can rush off and rush back just in time for training later..

omg..but I'm still very sad cos I can't watch OLYMPICS but instead I end up in school and missing all the exciting games and interesting games..hmmm..how sad..
missing out all the interesting and nice games..how I wish the school has tv so that I need not watch through the lousy china phone,reception so bad=PP..hahahaha!

think that's all I can say for today..
update again soon..

No comments: