Friday, August 1, 2008

rest day

hey tooties...

for a moment I thought that I could sleep in a bit more when I planned to not go school and give myself a short break since there wont be any test or training on this day..guess what, I was like awoken by my brother when he entered the room and asked me to go breakfast with him..i was like.."huh, breakfast?"was just so lazy to move in the aching muscles from the training yesterday and played some basketball after the training..was quite fun to play basketball after like so long since I last played basketball but it was quite funny instead..haha!just can't stop laughing the whole match la..the people were seriously damn hilarious..

anyways, think he has a good technique to wake me up..just by claiming that someone from his school lost his life, just woke me up instantly, even from a state of zombie to a dunno what state..haha!he then just brought in the laptop and asked me to play with him but being the lazy ass for that moment, just refused and lazed in bed..end up, he played alone but beside me, keeping me awake and only managed to catch like another 10mins of rest and then I woke up alr..

hmmm..dunno what's up for today though..
wonder where I should go later...

taas

- huggies -

No comments: