Wednesday, August 6, 2008

tuesdays with physio

hey tooties...

today was mainly another day of late morning whereby I never attended class in the morning but decided to get up early to study for the final ut for this module and of the semester..have missed school for like 3 days straight? hopefully I do not get a warning letter from school!!ahahahaha=PPP

studied for the test in the morning, left home for school to take the final test and I guess the test was alright and do-able but always difficult to me..dunno why..after test was training and it was alright..not too tired cos I left halfway for physio..
the physio was so funny la..told me that I can die alr, need some neck replacement,.hahahaha!so funny! telling everyone how badly injured the neck was when I tot it might just be a pull only..hmmm..appointment on coming thurs again..hmmm..

think nothing much to talk about anymore..this post like quite boring ar?haha..
anyways, the next might be hilarious when I get the pics frm mable..ahaha!were busy laughing and rolling on the floor when the pictures were being editted..it was just so funny that all of us practically just laughed out loud and non-stop hits..hahaha! classic=PP

think that's all for now..shall be off..
will be back when I'm back..=DD

taaaas

- huggies -

No comments: