Thursday, August 7, 2008

zombie-land

hey tooties...

school was somehow dead today..class seems dead..feels as if I had walked into a land of zombies and feel so zombie the moment I stepped into class la..
problem statement seriously made me want to leave class and go home to sleep like straightaway..if not for the grade and fyp, I might not have stayed though cos I had knew nothing about the problem and was like lost in space lar...hmmm..
finally managed to make a comeback cos I managed to find like 1 or 2 resources related..was just so tired and lazy and moodless to do anything but just had to do cos mine is the all-girls team..someone needs to initiate otherwise nothing will start...

can you all just believe that I am in school early in the morning and in the lab doing my fyp?omg..I just cant imagine that la..getting up as early as 6.15 with no time for me to snooze cos when I snoozed I just remembered that I take 1 hour to reach sch and so jumped out of bed immediately and get ready..left as early as 6.50 which I have never done so before in my rp life so far...did some pour plates and attended class before going to the lab again to seed and then back to the lab again during the lunch break to pack..goodness me..can you just imagine going to and fro the lab 3 times a day and for a short 15 to 20 mins session..

third meeting was somehow better because we all broke off for our lunch break and returned to prepare for the third meeting and guess wad my team came up with/?word search..hahaha!quite lame but quite fun cos its nice to hunt for words in a mixture of all alphabets..haa=DD
miss irene was nice enough to treat the class to ice-cream and moo moo ice cream was left..hahah! friends were just saying: "we are allergy to cows, that's why you have to eat."hahaha!so funny la..
third meeting started like 30mins late cos all were given time to eat the ice-cream and then lesson start and class ended just like 30mins later and all left, did their own stuff and I managed to catch a short nap..was so tired la..gosh!then was off for training once again...hmmmm

guess thats all for my today..
hope tomorrow's class would be better..more treats to come?
shall just see...


taaaas

- huggies -

No comments: