Saturday, August 2, 2008

saturday saturdday

heyy tooties...

as usual, I got up as early as yesterday at like 9.55 am again..this time I wasn't woken up but cos my brother came in to do his morning workout and was so noisy cos the weights on the dumbbell
were knocking against one another and making lots of noise and disturbed my sleep..but after that I managed to get back to sleep probably cos I too tired?haha=PPbut guess what..I had a nightmare..for the first time of this year I dreamnt about my results and the screen just showed E grade for all the modules that I took...gosh!!tht just woke me up that early in the morning..just cant imagine that in my real grades...hmmm=/


just went to have lunch with my parents but now they are out to pay respects to my grandad at some temple..now I'm sitting here in front of this screen while waiting for the time to pass..hmm:/
was supposed to head to the new church building in woodlands but in the end I think I wont be heading there already...cos no one is going with me and that's cos my sister will be at rp from morning to evening leaving me at the church alone..haha!

anyways, will be heading to tsh later in the afternoon for the div 2 game against the springfield ewoks..sounds like some eagle though..cool name!haha=DD
hope all of them play well later=)

*play to your fullest*
-enjoy but play hard-

No comments: