Tuesday, September 11, 2007

more gatherings

since I returned from the trip, I have been going out with my floorball mates for consecutively 2 more days.

Yesterday, met karmun in town for her haircut before heading down to pasir ris to meet sheryl to go her house. she has kindly allowed us to go her house and cook dinner as well as bake muffins but apparently, we had not succeeded in baking of the muffins because there was a sudden change of plans at the last minute. skinny bones(coach) rang up sheryl and told us to meet her at east coast park in 30 mins time when we were happily bitching around the dining table. We were stunned for a minute and then all started to get into action by clearing the tables, dishes, mopping the floor and all. All were done in less than 30mins with "teamwork" as the key to all. Cabbed down to eas coast park to meet skinny bones and her dog and lame-ed around more.
After she left, we slacked more at macs till around 11 plus before cabb-ing home with yati and peiling. sucha long and tiring day there. btw, it's my first time cooking so much can.

Today, meeting up with my floorball mates again in town for more shopping. bought myself a adidas shoebag and nothing else because I have decided not to spend so much since I spent alot last month. shopped around, dinner together at the stage area outside taka with sham, philly, duck, yati, karmun, gerri, sheryl, peiling and I. It just seems like we would die if we never met for one day.hahahaha

that's all folks.

No comments: