Thursday, September 20, 2007

one week

hello...

once again, it's been long since I last updated this online journal of mine. probably due to the start of the new semester and was trying to adapt back to the schooling system. getting up as early as 6.15am and by 7am, my butt would already be out of the house. reaching to school as early as 8am, meeting as usual for breakfast. brand new semester in a new class with majority of new classmates. all seems to be nice people but I have yet to know them better.

since school started, I have been reaching home the earliest by 7pm or otherwise the earliest would be by 12 midnight on training days. the release time is as late as 4.30pm and thus start late and by the time we wait for people to finish showering, it'll be late. the first lesson of the modules so far are still manageable and quite easy to understand but am still unsure if the subsequent problems will be as relax. these modules seems to be quite interesting but it's just the beginning.haaa

Wednesday, went for my interview in order to complete my PP report on time. interview had to be done as soon as possible because he seems to be going overseas often and it's really hard to find time whereby both him and I are free for this project. finally managed to interview him after many emails that I have sent him and managed to get hold of the information I required. hopefully the information that I gathered through the interview session would be of much help to the 2000word long PP report. Hope to finish it soon but doubt so yet as I have lots to read up and research before getting down to serious work. probably finish at least one-third of the report first I guess.=))

think that's about all this week.update you soon(when i find the time to.ha)

No comments: