Saturday, August 11, 2007

n_n

hey tooties...

it's been really really long since I last updated my blog. haha, sonce like 1244368759 years la.
anyway, the week has been good but not good at the same time. sounds contradicting huh? haha.. it has been good because I have been having trainings and fun in school and also at home. was able to find some time of catch up with my cousins and relatives but still I think that there is room for more catching up sessions.

the bad things are that my eyes have been twitching alot of late and seriously non-stop. wondering what is up with it, whether it is a good or a bad sign. perhaps, it's a signal to me that something is happening soon but no idea positive or negative. think all that I can do now is to stay positive and be grateful for all that is given to me. According to reena, she says that I am very scary because I am prone to falls and never fail to fall every training I attend, regardless whether it is not serious or not so serious, I will fall. I totally agree to that but I just can't help it. I personally do not like to fall thoug because it is the dumbest thing to happen to anyone but it is just uncontrollable. I seriously need to get my legs done or else I would be some ticking time bomb in the team(according to hairin)=))

- huggies -

No comments: