Thursday, August 16, 2007

So as you can see, the layout is finally done with a TAGBOARD.
Finally people can tag and I can reply.
Really all thanks to K who do this.
Although the layout is simple it's the thoughts that count.
SHE IS THE BEST! :D

Hmmm, Pesta this saturday I'm so nervous. It's alright, I'll put in
101% and play with all my might and I know we can do it!

So today I went queenstown with K and her company is GREAT!
I think life without her will be such a bore. I think Msia trip
will DEFINITELY be very fun with her around :D :D :D :D
I think K slim down a lot since the first day she join floorball.
The training must have done her some good.
Well, unlike SOMEONE who has been consistently
putting on weight. HAHAHAH. Hor sheryl?
Hehehe. Okay la, JOKING!

Alright, I think I'll stop here. People tag my board more often
and I will try to update this blog more often too!
Take care of your head, neck, shoulders, elbow, arms, hands, fingers,
groin, thighs, knees, feet and toes.
Love you people and K is the best! Hehehehehe.

No comments: