Sunday, August 12, 2007

sundaysomeday

hey tooties...

As always, I always make weird dreams that never come true and seems rather illogical and nonsensical but this time round it somehow came true partially.haha

it goes like this..... think the whole floorball team were at some event held at a place where there was a stage and in open areas and we were all required to be sat on the floor. since that was when hairin had just gotten injured, in a way, she should not be sat on the floor, cross-legged with the rest. indeed she was sitting cross-legged somewhere in front of me. suddenly yati and yanzi ask me something like where is hairin and why is she sitting on the floor? "I though she injured, how to sit on the floor with you all?" I asked hairin to go over since they were asking for her and true enough she limped over and upon reaching before them, she started jumping like no tomorrow. that simply means that she recovered completely and even better than before.

since saturday was a day where I had skools training, as usual, I reached school the earliest at about 8.30am when I was supposed to reach at 9 and found the court locked so decided to get some biscuits and raed my book, at the same time listening to my mp3, while waiting for the court to be unlocked by someone with access. after training, as usual went to shower and after showering I received 2 messages, one from hairin and the other from sheryl. sheryl got punked because she had not come for training due to the tired-ness. hairin's message read " guess what! I can walk already..WOO HOO" hahaha. at that point I recalled the dream and indeed part of it came true. where she was able to walk and condition have improved but not as crazy as she appeared in the dream where she jumped in joy.hahaha

*dedications*

~ hairin : hope you recover soon and would be able to join us in training as well as have the equivalent amount of fun we are having when we go to KL together. - take care & speedy recovery-
~ granny : pain would naturally come when we get old, bear with the pain and live long. I will always be loving you
~ allmyfriends : near or far, close or distant, you have not been forgotten just because we seldom get to meet but all of you are always in my heart=))

above all, you deserve my love=))

- huggies -

No comments: