Thursday, April 3, 2008

hey tooties...

updates again..seems like I'm updating every 2 days too..haha!
on tuesday, went out in the afternoon since I was bored and had nothing to do at home other than facing this lappy here. watched shutter which was supposedly a horror movie but it turned out to be a comedy show instead.ahahaha!
after the movie, hung around for a while before leaving since the rest had their respective plans. that was quite a pleasurable time spent out.

wednesday.. nothing really happening..haha!was supposed to head to school in the morning for my labwork as usual but it happened that I need not be down since there is not much work to be done and so we let the other two members of the team to do the work since they have not been coming down the past few sessions that we have been attending. was so happy and so I made full use of the time to sleep in and rest more..HAHA! later in the evening, had to head down to VS for training at 7 which had less than 15 people turning up.it ended up that we played the 3v3 for the whole training session, which left me aching more than initially.the ache has been brought forward for not having ample rest.hahaha... ache ache ache!

thursday..left home as early as 9 to be able to meet sheryl on time at 10am but just when I board the train, she told me that she had already reached the interchange and was heading to school first since she was going to re-format her laptop and that was afraid that there will be a lot of people. so I met her at the IT helpdesk and off we went. we lepak-ed for like close to 7 hours. there were many things that we did from lunch to going to causeway and back to the library to use the laptop since we had nothing to do.
training in the evening was like super tiring and intensive but still it was a good training. but one thing, it left me with much more aches...hahaha! aching even more than initially now.. good thing we were given the day off from training to rest and repair the muscles from the past few days...
hope tonight will be another pleasurable night out!!

anyways, think I'd better get going. have this appointment with this guy to talk about some savings thing..goodness..I forgot about it until when he called that I remembered.
alright, I'm off for now.. shall update soon..

take care=D

- huggies -

No comments: