Friday, April 11, 2008

school school school

hey tooties...

updates again but this time would be about school since school has just started!

monday was back to school day and think many people were trying their best to adjust back their body clock since it has been reset during the holidays to suit their holiday routine. first day back to school was a total mess.. as usual, met meiwen in the morning for breakfast before heading off to class since the attendance taking system has been altered. we were all required to be in class by 8.30am sharp, otherwise we would be downgraded by 0.5 grade.gosh! guess what.. on the first day of school, power tripped and the lifts were not working and I had to climb six floors up to reach my class. had to run up the stairs early in the morning just to reach class on time. morning pt!! hahaha! after that, internet related problems set in and was only resolved at lunch time..hmmm

school was alright..great thing that I have good classmates and fun classmates that never fail to liften up the atmosphere in class. just find that the area my class is located at super happening.without fail, every break would be a time where people from all the classes would gather and talk and laugh and meet to go for breaks and I would dread going out at that time cos I'm bound to get attacked by them. either I get disturbed or I just get chased around cos of my sensitivity..haha! other than that, the area that my class is located is ever-so-interesting and happening. school is still enjoyable but presentation just makes me sleepy..hee=D

it's Friday happening friday! decided to leave home early just to reach school earlier since it was raining.. it was pouring cats and dogs. despite leaving home early just to reach school early, I still reach school the usual time due to a slight jam. just at 7.15am, I witnessed a tree branch falling onto two cars.good thing, the cars stopped slightly behind and had just started to move.it they moved off earlier, the cars would be hit directly by the branch and it caused a slight congestion due to cutting down the number of lanes from 4 to 2. Cars going towards the interchange direction had to make a detour. In school, a fight occurred and the person involved was some weird guy that have caught my attention since the start of year 2. after the fight, my friend told me his encounter with the same person and it seemed hilarious..gosh! left me laughing during my lunch break and cant forget the action he did..hahahaha!

after school, was nothing much and so I stayed in school till they were about to lock the classes before heading home...been long since I reach home so early..haha! feels so great to be home early though=DD


think this conversation quite funny..

look at the part where the tongue twister is..hehe!

updates won't be as often already...school start, training start, stress and work pouring in...
till then, updates soon=))

-huggies-

No comments: