Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Unforgettable

hey all..

updates again since it's like overdue-ed..hahaha

Saturday
it was the day where my team played against the FC squirettes team at 6pm which everyone hoped that we would produce good results. I think that the team played especially well for this game but guess I didn't due to some distractions. As for me, I thought that I should not bring my personal matter to court but so happens that it was just uncontrollable on that day. the words that my dad had told me during lunch time kept replaying in my mind repetitively, resulting in a loss of focus in the game and it made me under-perform. so I would like to apologise to the team for my performance and for bringing my personal feelings to court but I just couldn't help it for that game. I thought that the team played well and covered up for one another well especially my line mates who managed to cover up for me when I either ran too high or was just off focus.thanks to all!! all these resulted in the display of 9-2 on the scoreboard at the match sect table.
*Thumbs up to the team and Duck, rest well and recover soon!*

Sunday
was a day to go church and after that I headed down to jwsh.but on the way, I met hafiz in the train and i told him that he was late cos when I met him, it was already 11.10 when he was supposed to report at 10.30.hahaha! in the end, he decided to cab to the sports hall and asked me to cab with him too.so as we boarded the cab, we found a phone but the cab driver saw the phone even before we saw in so we passed to the previous passenger who had alighted from the cab but she claimed that it was not hers so the cab driver kept it instead.
spent the whole day at the sports hall from 11.30 all the way till 8pm.. watch all the matches there but of course match sect a few games. guess it was another day that embarassed me when the whistle went out of tune again..the ball got stuck and thus resulting in the whistle sounding like that but not cos I blew wrongly.hahaha! goodness!

guess the night was more interesting when we managed to have a mini family talk. first I was the topic where we talked about having boyfriends, then disturbed our house maid who was in charge of looking after my grandma, my sister and I just continued disturbing, next victim was my brother who was going to fix braces the next day but the last topic that we talked about was rather interesting but scary too..was about "toyol". no offence but was just curiosity. it resulted in quite a bit of discussion that lasted for 1 hour.hahaha! quite an interesting family talk though.. hope we have more of this kind of talk.

Scenario 1:
was discussing on the topic about having boyfriends and THEN i said I think siti has boyfriends cos her phone rings so often in the entire day that the ringtone keeps playing in my mind. phone keep ringing so she sure has a boyfriend.then I started singing the song "keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding in love" hahaha! so my sister joined in and sang all the different ringtones that we heard when her phone rings. so my mum said " since your phone so noisy, why not I keep your phone one day, den in the night return you to check how many msg-es?" haha! but she refused so my sister said "like that nevermind, let me use for one week first before returning to you again?" but i added " like that after she use for one week, I use for another week before returning to you, to check how many msg-es better?" hahaha! but the part where my sister and I started singing was funny though...haha!
there was another scenario though.. the two of us were just being irritating!haha=DDD



Monday
was none other than another supposed-ly-to-be a boring day but it ended up as an interesting,exciting,tiring and a day that is cherished. As usual, I had to reach school as early as 9am for the lab in order to pick and transfer worms once again and of course, count the number of worms left alive. it took us only one hour to complete all that but we had to wait till after 1 hour for the plates to dry after we seeded.so my team which had initially consisted of 5 people, resulted in only the 3 hardworking us turning up. so we went off for breakfast in the canteen while I decided not to eat as food was awaiting me at home.haha! after that, we managed to leave school by 11.30am and I headed home for lunch. after lunch was resting and slacking around the house when I received a call from debbie asking me to head down to jwss at 2.30 to help. upon receiving that call, it gave me the signal that I wont be able to rest as much as I had initially planned.after that, trained and rushed down to rp for training which would start at 5pm as informed. physical was quite intensive and quite a few muscles which left my muscles aching thereafter. still after training was the time not to be forgotten cos almost all of us headed down to kovan to taste some teochew porridge..hmmmm..yummy-licious! gives us a reunion-dinner kind of feeling which was quite good. after dinner-ing, we headed off for some desserts together at some soyabean outlet nearby where we talked and talked.stayed till 11 and headed home together with gerri where we took the same bus and train together.gosh! unlucky me.. my phone died on me on my way back that my dad couldn't contact me. no phone, no watch but only my mp3 which doesn't show the time.hahaha! reached home at 1am in the morning..goodness! but it was a rather fulfilling day where we pampered ourselves so much..
guess there will be more to come...so exciting!=DD

think this entry is pretty long just by updating the past 2 to 3 days.haha!
shall update again soon again in another entry then..

- huggies -

No comments: