Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ice-Hockey Night!

hey tooties...

saturday was not that boring a day afterall..
was boring in the initial part of the day where I managed to catch a least 8 hours of sleep after being deprived of sleep for like so long. got up and managed to talk with my mum for like 1 hour after lazing in bed for like 1 hour..hahahaha! talked with her about anything under the moon that I could think of and she also talked to me about her work. how nice could that be in a bedroom setting, with the comfort of bed, pillows, bolsters,blanketand more pillows.hahahaha!

managed to have a family lunch but in the absence of my sister, who had claimed to go out and study with her friends in the library..was practically a boring afternoon where I spent most of the time rotting away on the sofa with a psp,just because my book wasn't with me...time was spent on this lappy of mine for the rest of the afternoon till dinner time when I ate before heading out to meet fariza and serena to watch ice-hockey games in the night.

ice-hockey was interesting to watch..it really amazes me how the players coordinate the hands and legs at the same time. the way they skate, the way they control the ball, and the shots they take were jaw-dropping but not "bird-dropping".hahaha! the rink is tempting me to skate on it but I guess I wont be able to do so.maybe I will just slip and fall the moment I step into the rink...wahahaha! been too long since I last skated. probably 3 years back?hmmm..

watched a total of 3 games, with the first game starting at 8pm.as the games goes by, it gets more interesting to watch as the plays were getting better. spent the night at Fuji Ice Palace(sounds like we are in Japan huh, fariza?) hahaha! managed to catch the whole of santeri's game despite the initial thought of catching the last train home.in the end, the match started at 11.15 instead of 10.15 cos of the delay from the first game that delayed the rest of the matches.the last game was so exciting to watch that it tempted me to stay back till 12.30am..first time in my life that I watch a game in the middle of the night(plus the super-duper cold air,freezing cold!)..hahaha!

alright, think it's time to head for breakfast since the initial plan of going for 10am service was just changed only when I asked...rargh! got up early and in the end change of plans....
it's alright, just go eat with my parents then..=DD

-huggies-

No comments: