Friday, May 2, 2008

Long Time

hey tooties...

guess it's been really ages since I last updated as I have been busy fyp-ing and settling my report stuff but till now, it's still not yet done..hmmm..

anyway, I have nothing to update about actually but only that my week is filled with floorball more floorball and trying very hard to try to complete my fyp report but I wonder why nothing seems to work out...rargh!managed to spend my wednesday at home to try to do something constructuve for my report but it seems in vain because after doing, I thought that it was not good enough and had no confidence that it will be passed and decided to re-do the report.oh gosh! how am I ever going to finish that report on time...?? sighs:/

yesterday was the public holiday..LABOUR DAY. my brother and I had initially decided to place an order for a high-demand chocolate cake that was located near adams road and so we drove down during lunch time to place the order. the chocolate cake was wow-derful..the scent that was released when the shop person opened the box to show us the cake was ever so tempting and it seems to going to tast yummy-licious...*slurps*
after that was a feast at the adams road hawker..hmmm...decided to eat the famous nasi lemak there since I seldom get to eat it when I go there and would never want to queue for so long just to get the nasi lemak on any other days because time is precious..hahahaha! managed to taste the yummy nasi lemak the other day accompanied by a cup or green-apple orange juice..so fulfilling..haa!=DD

returned home to try to study for my UT that was going to take place today but I was never able to concentrate on studying and I wondered why...decided to head out of the house to relax at some starbucks and I managed to get sya to come out since she said she wants to go out but has no idea where to go and together with fariza we went starbucks at bp..went out to chill out and went home after that..hmmm..it was after the chilling out session, headed home and watched some tv documentary before I got down to work-(making notes for the test). was able to complete the notes making just before 1am and went to bed..was so zonk-ed out in class today... the UT system was screwed up that majority of the students were unable to log onto the system successfully except for a few lucky ones in the class..great that I was able to log on because writing would be ever so troublesome and I might not be able to complete on time, taking into account that I have not really been writing, rushing against time .hahaha!=D

afterall..its friday already..that's like so fast and my report is due in 4 weeks time...
last but not least, sorry to all for not being to update this journal for like ages that dust has started collecting but I guess im trying to not accumulate as much dust..hahahaha! will keep you all updated=DD

*smiles*

- huggies -

No comments: