Friday, May 16, 2008

past one week

good morning tooties!

it's like so early in the morning and I'm already here updating my blog since it's been close to one week since I last updated this blog of mine.hmm..the past week has been great but of course this year's mother's day celebration was like special..with apple strudel to replace the mother's day cake and the steam boat to replace the usual feasting at some restaurants or coffeeshops.this year's mothers' day is such a memorable one for me. guess that's a brief description of mothers' day this year..=D

the week has been a blast not really a blast but it ended with a blast..ahahahaha!(that was crap).anyway, this has been a very tiring week for me because school has been like almost everyday from mondays to saturdays and training in the evenings and all..Time management seems to be a very important aspect at this point of time where I'll have to cope with my studies, tests, training and most importantly my FYP..omg..this year is going to be the very crucial year whereby it might determine my future..haha! been studying for my tests and at the same time there'll be the training that follows up.by the time training ends, and I reach home, I'll be so drained to study anything and so I'll just stone by the laptop, opening the many ppts but nothing gets absorbe into the head of mine..despite that, think i just manage to make notes and probably would just read them during my free time in sch.. good thing that all the UT1s are over like finally..but I just saw that the next UT is like coming up soon,..in 1 week time..gosh! *pulls hair*
in sch, i'll just stone during presentation with my eyes drooping, almost falling asleep because the msn connection in sch is ever so lousy that I never get any entertainment..hahaha! but good thing there's the online messenger.otherwise, WOULD have fallen into dreamland..hee=X

guess that's about all for the past week..
i shall get going like now and thanks to my dad for offering to send me to sch when I was about to leave home at 8 just now..hee=D going to be in sch for training and the open house thing..mmmm..shall update soon..

- huggies -

No comments: