Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In a Shock State

hey tooties...

updates again before I never have the mood to..hahaha!

the weekends were great..just spent the two whole days eating and eating. there was the floorball training in the morning and then lunch-ed in lobster house after training in the company of baze, wileen, meiwen, fariza, 3 yj and 1 rj girls. filled our empty stomachs after the training and then hitched a ride to yck since baze was driving the rest over to school for training and so I followed then took the transport home since I had time. stayed at the train station for a while before boarding the train back home but guess what..? it took me 3 trains just to get back home..hmph! just when I tot that I managed to get a seat and could sit comfortably till I reach bb, the announcement came saying that we should leave the train and board the next train..wth..anyhoos, I still managed to get back home, showered and took a nap before I decided to get up to do my project but I was just too lazy to start after the nap..hahahaha!=DD
lazed around before taking another shower and get changed to head over to my cousin's house for her postponed birthday celebration due to whatever reasons but still the celebration was great...=)) had bee hoon, po-piah, CHICKEN WINGS(*SLURPS), red bean soup and to end the day off with the Lana's CHOOLATE CAKE(yummylicious)..the cake was so nice that you never want to stop eating...=PPP managed to spend time with my cousins with some photo-taking and catch-up sessions..feels so nice to meet them and crap with them..
just a non-stop eating Saturday.

awake as early as 9 in the morning to prepare for church at 10 but it turned out that I attended the service that was held at 12pm in the afternoon..service was great and then headed off to town for lunch. my bro drove my cousins and I to town for lunch at some jap marche(forgot the name of the restaurant)haha..but the drive to town left me in shock for the rest of the day.the car was about to filter lanes but somehow, the cars were so fast and so my bro turned back in and the car in front of him jammed brake, in the end, the car kissed the butt of a nissan car and it seems like we need to compensate the other owner.it's my first time experiencing such an incident and I will never forget.. it just gives me a scare-dy feeling whenever I take cars now..hmm..hopefully, I'll get out of that feeling...anyway, lunch at raffles was great! ate the avacado with tuna pasta accompanied with green tea..yummmylicious!(*slurpslurp*) after lunch, as usual, my bro was still hungry and decided to buy some jco donuts to munch..yummyyummy!!=DD just ate and ate..the whole day was just merely eating and eating..

maybe I should have some niceyummyliciouswonderfulfabulous ice-cream soon..=PP
anyways, shall update again soon...

-huggies-

No comments: