Monday, May 26, 2008

long long but interesting-fabulous week

Hey tooties..

It’s been long since I last updated..maybe a week or more? Haha! Think its time to have some updates so tell people about my interesting-boring-exciting-entertaining life..haha=DD

On Wednesday was a night where all sports people gather and collect the awards that are presented to sportsman where the school recognized their contributions, commitment and great display of sportsman in the sports, regardless if it’s a team sport or an individual sport..Congrats to all winners of the occasion.!=)) after that was buffet dinner that was provided but never ate much cos had not much appetite but was just thirsty probably due to the tired-ness..hmmm..left school at 9+ to get home in time for American idol..wee! that was just what happened on Glitz cos the next day had school while most decided to skip school cos they were all out watching soccer match between Manchester and Chelsea..

Towards the end of the week was more of floorball..hmmm..thurs, fri and sat but I didn’t turn up for the Thursday session. Training on Friday was alright but quite intensive in a sense cos its been too long since we ran like that and in an air-conditioned place. The air-con seems to be burning my lungs and I had so much difficulty breathing..almost burst-ed my lungs!hahahaha! after that, my head feels like a gigantic heart cos I could practically feel my head thumping to the beat of my heart and was feeling super heavy..hmm..drills and played 3-on-3 due to the limitations to the size of the court.

Sat was just like a floorbally-frenzy day. Training in the morning, as early as 8.30am and then followed by a friendly at tp in noon..such a tiring day that left me aching for Sunday..haha! anyways, great friendly! Everyone played well despite the tired-ness.. it’s a great exposure to the new players as well as a good play for the seniors..that would serve as a gauge and let us all play hard together=DD the loss is nothing as long as we play well, we are still winners! *cheers*

Sheryl’s birthday was on the same day.. birthday surprise for her after the friendly but it took like so long la.. had a super long debrief just to wait for the cake to appear..haha!

HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY, SHERYL

Movies week..managed to watch 2 movies in a week.. how cool huh? After not being able to catch movies for such a long time, I got to watch 2 in just one week..haha! both were great and worth watching though=DD

Anyways, guess it’s time to sleep cos its late when I updated..

*sya, told you I would update by night but was late..updated it in the morning! Sorry =(*
*nina, I have updated already so dont be tired already okay? and hope to update soon if I have the time..hahaha=D*

Think I should go off already cos its late and there’s sch..
Nights to all=))

- huggies -

No comments: