Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a wonderful Mother's Day!!


specially dedicated to my mum...

but doubt she'll see this..hahaha!but it's just a little something...=D

To mum:

here this post is specially dedicated to you..for all that you've have done and the unconditional LOVE that you have showed towards all of us, the amount of hardwork you put in to make us lead a wonderful Life, the plentiful of hair that you drop due to the trouble and stress we have brought to you, the unmeasurable amount of tears that you shed for us.

On this very special, I would like to Thank you for all that you have done for us...=D especially, that they have been fully and entirely appreciated by all three of us. The unquantifiable hardwork and effort you put it to ensure the best for us has been felt by us and that we can never describe how we feel towards you..Though we may not show our Love to you every other days but I would like to tell you that you are Verymuch being LOVE-ed by us every minute.. I would like to say that YOU do mean alot to me, Mum. You really mean alot to all of us..

We treasure you indeed..

as i was typing this entry, my tears just flows.....

I really do LOVE you alot and I honour you too..
On this very special day, I am thinking of your happiness with pleasure and Love..
the poem below is dedicated to you and all the wonderful mothers...=)


A Mothers Love


To some love is just a word
To me it's a feeling
A feeling I get every time I look into your eyes
A feeling I get when I realize your my mom
A mom who loves, shares, A mom who inspires
Unconditionally
What's that?
That's love

A mothers love, but only you would know
And me
You returned that love time and time again
Possibly to much, nevertheless you did
Thank-you

Thank-you for being there when I needed you most
For being my rock when I should have been yours
Thank-you for believing in me, even when I doubted myself
For being the one person I could trust
No matter what, no matter where
But most of all thank-you for being you-my mom
A mom I am so proud to claim
I love you
Now and forever
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
HAHA no HI
- loverigel -

No comments: