Thursday, February 1, 2007

Adroit Darlings

hey tooties...

I'm here to update again. Apologies for not updating regularly, probably because I have not been able to sit down and think of what to blog down and maybe have nothing much to talk about. haha..
Anyways, this blog is speially dedicated to my Adroit darlings. As since tomorrow I would not be able to play for the team in the league game against the Pasirians, I hope that all of you would put in your all and win the game. I have faith and confidence in all of you that this game is ours for sure and we have a high chance of succeeding. We can prove ourselves right tomorrow.

First of all, I would like to talk about meiwen. I hope that the flu bug that has been loitering around her these few days to go away and allow her the strength to concentrate during the game. *no worries, I'm sure you will score 1 goal tomorrow*.
Next will be Jacelyn. Likewise, the flu bug has been loitering around her these few days. It's been following her for one week already. Hopefully, this bug would leave her body so that she can rest and prepare well for the game. * no worries, I'm pretty sure you can perform well on court and score a goal*
Coming up next is Duck. You have got a sprained inner knee but Im pretty sure that you are recuperating well. You have also been tempted to play floorball after not being able to play for the past week and you said that you want to play this coming match against Pasirians. I doubt so because they are very rough and inhumane people. hahaha=D * no worries, I'm sure that you will get to play in the other matches. Focus on getting better and you will get to play soon. -recover soon-*
Lastly, this is for all the Adroit Darlings. All of you have been working so hard during trainings and have been improving constantly. I'm sure that tomorrow is your day to show your potential and prove the team right. I have confidence that we will do good in tomorrow's game and redeem ourselves. I may not be there to play physially but i WILL support all of you from where I am=)

* All of you will get a chance to score in tomorrow's game*

- huggies darls -

No comments: