Thursday, February 22, 2007

fifth day of new year

hey tooties...

the chinese new year has been a really fruitful and enjoyable one to me. It's also a time where all the cousins get together as a whole and catch up with one another after not meeting for so long. Espeially the cousins on the maternal side. I have not been seeing them as often as my sister due to the competitions and trainings. Miss the gatherings due to trainings and competitions and all but it was nice to gather again and play games together. We managed to bond with one another and enjoyed one another's company and presence. the fun seems to have come to an end now as there has been lesser people coming to my house to "bai nian".

my family decided to buy the "yu sheng" which we cantonese call it " lou hei ". we had all gathered around the table and prepared to do the " lou hei " as a family. the atmosphere was the best of all because it was a situation whereby we shout and verbalise all forms of prosperous words and while in process of the " lou hei " and my siblings and I were having fun because I started to put the things on my sister's hand and my brother then followed suit. hahaha...
my sister then tried to put on myhand but she went overshot and it landed on my grandmother's hand and onto the table. My mum den said, " jialat , lou dao man di dou shi ". haha.. the way she said it made my sister and I laugh non-stop.

overall, today was quite alright for me but the trying of uniform kind of turns me away from working there anymore. whaha

- huggies darls -

No comments: