Saturday, February 17, 2007

chinese new year eve

hey tooties...

It's the chinese new year eve today. Woke up in the morning, finding the house very busy as I had woken up late cos I'm too tired from the previous night. Left east coast park around 11 and found that it was too late for me to hop onto the last train and so I decided to take a bus with sponge all the way to clementi. Luckily, Ihad sponge who lives somewhere near the west. I took the bus with him and alighted at clementi. Then I had my dad to come fetch me from there which I reached home around 12.45.

The eve of chinese new year is quite boring as I had nothing much to do but to slack it away. After that, I had decided to make some jelly goodies to treat people who will be coming to my house for visiting during the new year season. After the jelly making, played around with my stick for a while and then took a shower to prepare for the reunion dinner. Had a rather sumptious meal prepared by my mum but before that, while waiting My siblings and I had played a bit of the board games before indulging ourselves in the saliva-dripping meal. That was all for the eve of chinese new year.Think I have to help prepare for the day of Chinese New Year later before the clock strikes mid-night and have some kind of enjoyment later.

Wish all of you a Very Happy Chinese New Year and a fruitful year ahead!

Xin Nian Kuai Le

- huggies darls -

No comments: