Saturday, February 17, 2007

hey tooties...

It's been long since I last updated my blog and this is a month after the last entry. This is going to be a long long entry so please bear with it. Read on if you are able to take it.hahaha=P

A short update about the soccer friendly we had with the soccer girls and the results at the end of the match was satisfying. We obtained a 3-3 draw against them and we are of course very satisfied with the results because we as floorballers have no basic idea about soccer and seemed to start from basics on that day itself. Instead of using the soccer techniques which the soccer girls have, we made use of strategies and used appropriately and that was how we scored all 3 goals. The soccer girls are no gentle people!! hahaha. Guess that's about it for soccer.

Moving on, I'm going to talk about the celebration and advanced celebration of alfee and iylie's birthday. I'd started the day off with awakening early in the morning at around 8.30 due ti the fact that the kindergarten kids are practising and rehearsing the CNY songs they are going to sing upon the arrivl of the guest of honour. Was tired but couldn't get to sleep as the song has been rooted deeply in my head that it keeps playing in my head, refraining me from getting back to sleep. Tried and tried and managed to get another hour of sleep but was awoke again as the real event has commenced. Woke up and prepared myself to go to vivo-city for job hunt but had to abolish the idea as my brother had wanted me to accompany him to town to get some board games to keep my cousins and I company during the Chinese New Year season. After spending about $200 at the shop, I went to meet the rest and headed down to east coast park for the celebration. It was a successful and from there did I get hooked to PSP. I'm so going to get it after the cny.

Can't wait to get hold of it... Can somebody sponsor me?=P

- huggies darls -

No comments: