Sunday, February 24, 2008

hey toots!

haha.. one full day or should I say half a day was spent on and with floorball. more or less became my partner of life.HAHAHA! anyways, was at jurong west sports and recreation since the morning as early as 8.25 am because we were required to report at 8.30am and as usual I'm always the earliest and partly due to the fact that I live quite near that area too. Shortly after, yana, duck and joreen came in. haah..some were late cos they live like the other end of the island and so take a longer time for travelling...

first match is always very tiring as our muscles are still very stiff and inflexible. Found my body muscles very stiff in the morning and requires a longer time to warm them up and so we did quite a few rounds around the court since we are early and the nus need not use the court yet. that was quite sufficient to warm my body up because I was dripping wet after that though...haa..
the game went well.. managed to have better communication system(bluetooth device). haha! yup but think my play was better yesterday I guess..... still there are plenty to work on. watched the rest of the matches, zarf - moosemen, zapf-a squirrettes, part of pasirian - nus before heading off to glcc for the Vibe cafe invitation that I had been informed of in advance. food was great, played the board games and at the same time was a short singing performance by some youths. stayed on till about 9+ before I left.

a whole day out! =D

later will be out to watch floorball again...

- choodles-

No comments: