Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesdays with Lappy

hey tooties!!

the whole of my tuesday was spent at home with nothing but my lappy.
welcome to " Tuesdays with Lappy" instead of "Tuesdays with Morrie". hahaha!! anyways, I slept as early as 4.30am in the morning and managed to catch like 8 hours of sleep for the day. had actually intended to go to the driving center but then I was too lazy to get my bum out of the house and so had a short discussion with my FYP mates with regards to the meeting on thursday and the new dateline to be met. shortly after, I had decided to start working on part of the project as I have only half of wednesday and half of thursday to complete the task in order to be able to submit on time. Only managed to do a very small part of it due to the fact the absence of my mood.

Took the time to watch some movies that have been stored in my lappy for quite a period of time, like at least 1 year.HAHA
watched the show entitled " Helen the Baby Fox". It's quite a touching show that moved me to tears. The storyline was perfect and the moral of the story seems to teach us to " Life our Lives to the Fullest". guess I would just watch the same show for the second and third time without getting bored.

was just surfing some link on the internet which was sent to my sister and guess what??!!? the two of us just scream at home like nobody's business...hahaha! some lame horror link but still manages to scare the shit out of me..haha! we can just go mad at home like that.!!

that's tuesdays with lappy for you!! lols..
haha..okay! think that's all for now..=D

- huggies -

No comments: