Thursday, February 21, 2008

MAD

hey peepo!!

wondering if my body has just gone haywire during this holiday break. sleeping as early as 4.15 in the morning and getting up at 11 the next day. total mad-ness!!!

had skools training in the evening just yesterday after a tortured bus journey that took 2 hours from my place, which is in the west to the east and on the way, there are people blasting the music in their phones that could seem quite inconsiderate to the rest who were trying to rest as much as they can after a long day at work, school or whatsoever. there did not seem to be peace until they alighted. guess the music somehow invited "mr head-egg" to me. he somehow changed my mood about training. training as usual was high in intensity and finally game time. weee!!

a normal person would be super tired the moment they get home after training but I'm just different. the moment I step into the house, I become super-ly awake and still manage to stay up till 3 at least. totally crazy! after that still could not sleep and so I got out my psp and played one game which lasted me like 1hour. finally got into bed at 4.15 which was not much of what i expect after a tiring day at training. what to do.. holidays always resets my body clock!

I wonder why I'm so prone to injuries? is it cos im just unfit or that they are so worn out that they injure the moment "wrong footing" takes place?

haha.. anyways..
take care toots!!

*hugs*

No comments: