Friday, February 22, 2008

morning people!!
so weird of a person to blog so early in the morning. I have probably gotten up too early once again due to the match that would take place later in the morning. also that the frequency of my entries lesser than others...hahahaha!!

yesterday was nothing much but just training project meeting and nothing else but home. training was held at 9am in the morning and due to the holidays, my body clock has changed and reset to suit the holidays but just yesterday I had to set it to the morning mode due to the early training. Reached school earlier than the rest I guess and so I read my newpaper in the canteen first thinking that the court would be locked. Then decided to walk over slowly at about 8.40am but still there was only the coach, reena, dinee and phillicia only. just the few of us and all of them were late for the training session. consisted of mjc students and adroits. it's the first time that the training was so overcrowded with people. after training, headed to bishan library for some discussion with regards to our FYP project and it ended after about 2 hours approximately.

although I went offline early last night but still I could not get to sleep and not sure what was the time I actually manage to get to sleep despite being tired from the day. haha!!

*just hope I will play well later and not have stiff muscles during the game because it always happens to me in a morning game when the body is not warmed up and is super stiff*

alright..off i go for my match..

see ya all.. take care!!

-huggies-

No comments: