Thursday, February 14, 2008

hey toots!!

training was as usual but just that it was slightly more highly intensified due to the number of people that turned up for the training, and of course the fact that the size was largely increased. It was sure to burn off all the "bah guasss" that the chinese people had stored in their bodies after the long festive break, accompanied by various types of goodies. There are people falling sick too that contributes to the number of people. Nevertheless, we still continued and worked with just the few of us at the beginning until more people started appearing for the training. super-ly intensified man.. run and run and run like no tomorrow. that contributes to my backache now.. but that might be a good sign too.HAHA

finally had managed to get down to do more research for my final year project like after how many days. whenever I felt like starting something, the mood would loiter somewhere far enough to not come back fast. just like when I was preparing for the previous "professional profiling" assignment. the same thing happened but after a long time, I finally managed to settle down and get something done. Guess it's somewhat similar this time round too...
good thing, I managed to start the engine today by engaging in some research and at the same time had the mood to do. At least I have started something or my team mates would kill me!! hehe.. it's going to be due soon...madness !!!!help help help!!!

alrights, back to work again....

*smiles*

-rigel-

No comments: